Monday, August 13, 2007

Planning to come back .... (not official)


hey all,

I been poking around at my blog every now and then and I still see some activity, especially that I kinda paused months ago. all I can say is thanks for all your support guys and gals. am planning a comeback, especially that while I was taking a shower today I kinda thought about an interesting topic to tackle (i think my creativity only comes in the shower).

I know many has forgotten bout this blog since i stopped, but lets see, how many fans are still hitting the blog? post a coment ;)


edit: here is the pic of the stand at MECOM I promised to post ages ago in my last post

Btw: The guy giving you his back and holding the mobile in the banner on the left is me :p

5 comments:

i*maginate said...

Hey you...I've been waiting for ages for you to post again.

I hope you've been well, and hope you'll keep up with the posting...

Would be nice to read updates from you again from time to time :)

Anonymous said...

Let’s see what type of interesting “impure soul“ topic you will come up with, while taking a shower ?! :- )
I sort of like the idea that you are yourself and nobody can change you.

“The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be.”
(Sokrates)


Keep it up!

Cheers from Germany :- )

Arabized said...

yayyy your back!

:)

*Socrates for the seven summits post. sorry I had to point that out,but great quote.

lezahcab said...

why your giving just yur back?

meta.chick said...

Btw a person like you should post another blog about how the so called "typical ocal" men to be specific, think it is so musculane or manly to u engage sex with other man like he is the control one, u got what i mean..

I dont think it is appropriate to write it here, biut id dunoo any other way to contact u or tell u..


(y) keep up the gd work