Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Back again, latest updates

well guys, am back in the scene again after being quite for ages. just a note, this will be the most random disorganized post of all. Reason being, the only thing that took my time and was a hassle for me is organizing my ideas.

To start with, after 3lo G called me an opportunist due to my "Thinking like a Jew" post, my feelings were hurt and I never used the Internet since, and after some psychiatric help I regained my confidence. and Id be so surprised if you guys believe this ;)

The truth is, or rather let me answer 3lo G first then the truth will come. Mr 3alo, taking the right opportunity is the way to go, otherwise you ll never be successful in life. The issue here is wither the way you did it was moral or immoral and as I mentioned in my "thinking like a Jew" post we should not over do it, rather use the ethical and legal aspect of their mindsets. so 3li, please ...

anyways, back to the topic, the truth is I was so busy with MECOM which ended up being a great experience. Etisalat was filled with cheap babes that never got any attention, in fact those ladies were peeking on our stand to know what all the fuss was about. the TRA got some nice sophisticated local ladies from ZU, but they were too typical (insane make up, flirtish, etc etc.). As for our stand, it was all locals and sadly no ladies but we surly got all the attention.

I might release some pics that I took of the stand, in fact, in my next post ill link a free testing version of the UAE developed mobile phone software for you guys to play with (spoiler: it contains an advanced MSN/Yahoo/Gtalk/ICQ all in one mobile messenger).

see you laterz ;)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yey im the first one to leave a comment.. well just wanted to drop a hi and welcome back.. Glad to know you had a great experience. Tc = )

i*maginate said...

You've been away too long...take care and forget about what people say...even if they don't agree with you!

Anonymous said...

Hi, its ma 1st time to leave a comment at ur blog which btw i find very interesting. I agree wholly with u on "Thinking like a Jew"! So ma advice is wotever u encounter & wotever ppl say.. believe in urself!

Arabized said...

yea just believe in yourself.
haha :P

GOO 3LO!!!

i*maginate said...

waynak?

ADinamorato said...

ehneeeee :p

no seriously, busy with life.. again

i*maginate said...

OK...well enjoy whatever you're doing and see you again soon :)))

F said...

Lol... ure funny...

i*maginate said...

You used to be quite active, with a voice. What's happened to you? Speak, boy: I'm not the only one who's missing you.